Free shipping applies to the contiguous United States only. With the size and complexity of shipping wheel and tire packages, please allow 10-14 business days for our packaging and shipping process. Wheels Boss will not be held responsible for return shipping charges on approved warranties to and from the customer and the manufacturer. If you receive an incorrect order, the order will be fixed free of charge.
Wheels Boss does not authorize a lift gate at pick up or delivery unless it is approved by Wheels Boss Sales Team, the process includes adding liftgate charges paid by the customer.
1. FEDEX FREIGHT ORDERS (TRUCK/SUV WHEEL/TIRE PACKAGES) Buyer MUST inspect ALL product(s) BEFORE signing for delivery. When you sign your name, you are agreeing that the product(s) were received inaccurate and in new condition. If someone other than the buyer signs for the product(s), they are signing agreeing the product(s) were received inaccurate and new condition. If the product(s) is damaged in transit, you MUST note the damage on the delivery receipt.
2. FEDEX GROUND ORDERS (CAR WHEEL/TIRE PACKAGES) If your order is being shipped via FedEx ground, a signature is not required. Please be sure to inspect the product(s) as quickly as possible and follow up with us if there are any issues within 24 hours. Wheels Boss will then respond to your inquiry to exchange/rectify the product as soon as possible.
Wheels Boss uploads spreadsheets and has FTP feeds from several suppliers that will change the price of products as they change. Periodically, there will be pricing errors due to system and/or human error. Wheels Boss will do its best to honor the price or give you raw cost on it. If we do not hear from the customer, the order will be voided and a full refund will be issued.
This section covers the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information that may be collected by Wheels Boss anytime you interact with Wheels Boss and/or the Program, such as when you visit our website, when you purchase products and services from our websites, or when you call our sales or support associates. Please take a moment to read the following to learn more about our information practices, including what type of information is gathered, how the information is used and for what purposes, to whom we disclose the information, and how we safeguard your personal information. Your privacy is a priority at Wheels Boss, and we go to great lengths to protect it.
A. Why we collect personal information: We collect your personal information because it helps us deliver the proper product and provide a superior level of customer service. It enables us to give you convenient access to our products and services and focus on categories of greatest interest to you. In addition, your personal information helps us keep you posted on the latest product announcements, special offers, and events that you might like to hear about. If you do not want Wheel Boss to keep you up to date with Wheels Boss news, updates and the latest information on products and services click contact and update your personal contact information and preferences.
C. How we protect your personal information: Wheels Boss takes precautions including administrative, technical, and physical measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Wheels Boss’s online store uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all web pages where personal information is required. To make purchases from the Wheels Boss Online Stores, you must use an SSL-enabled browser such as Firefox, Safari, Netscape Navigator 3.0 or later, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome. Doing so protects the confidentiality of your personal and credit card information while it’s transmitted over the Internet. You can help us by also taking precautions to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often using a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure (PATCHED) web browser.
D. Public Disclosure Notice - Publicly displayed information is Public. If you use a bulletin board or chat room on a Wheels Boss website you should be aware that any information you share is visible to other users. Personally identifiable information you submit to one of these forums can be read, collected, or used by other individuals to send you unsolicited messages. Wheels Boss is not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums. For example, if you choose to make information, which was previously non-public, available by enabling certain user features, Wheels Boss will collect that information from your interaction and the information will become publicly available.
E. Informed Consent for Use of Pictures, Videos, and other media: Moreover, if you submit/upload pictures, videos, and/or other media onto any of Wheels Boss websites, fan pages, or social networking pages, you are agreeing and consenting to Wheels Boss having the right to use those pictures for advertising and/or any other marketing. If a photo, video, or other media was submitted/uploaded without your permission, please contact us immediately at info@Wheelsboss.com.
If you submit/upload pictures, videos, and/or other media onto any of Wheels Boss websites, fan pages, or social networking pages, you are representing to Wheels Boss that you are the owner of the picture(s), video(s), and/or other media that you are submitting or that, if you are not the owner, that you are using the picture(s), video(s) and/or other media with the express consent of the owner and subject to the owner’s requirements or restrictions. Wheels Boss is devoted to maintaining an appropriate, respectful, Program in which all of its members are comfortable and treated with respect. Accordingly, Wheels Boss reserves the absolute right to remove any and all posts that are degrading, offensive, pornographic, obscene, racist, sexist, vulgar, or otherwise contrary to Wheels Boss’s purpose with the Program. Moreover, all posts must be related to automotive products that are related to Wheels Boss’s business. Any posts that fail to be related to the automotive industry will be removed. Wheels Boss, at its sole discretion, shall determine if any content is inappropriate in the Program and shall, at its sole discretion and without notice, remove the same. Any Rewards earned for the removed post(s) shall be reduced from a Member’s account.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE
1. Your use of this Program for any illegal or unauthorized purpose is expressly prohibited. In consideration of your use of this Program, you agree to provide true and accurate information about yourself when creating an account and update your Account from time to time to keep it accurate. If you provide, or Wheels Boss has reasonable grounds to suspect that you have provided, information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, Wheels Boss has the right to suspend and refuse any and all current or future access by you to this Program or any portion thereof. Furthermore, if Wheels Boss has any reason to believe that you may be creating fraudulent accounts or engaging in any deceptive behavior while using the Program, Wheels Boss may suspend and refuse any and all current or future access by you to the Program or any portion thereof and may also refuse to honor any credits or other earned benefits.
2. Wheels Boss reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Site or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that Wheels Boss shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of this Program or any part thereof. The following sections shall survive any termination of these Terms and Conditions: "Copyright," "Trademarks/Tradenames," "Indemnification," "Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability," "Disputes and Dispute Resolution" (including all subsections) "General" and "Additional Terms."
3. This Program may be linked to other Web sites. You acknowledge and agree that Wheels Boss is not responsible for the availability of such external Web sites, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, and/or other materials on or available from such Web sites. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such Website.
Unless otherwise indicated, this Site and all content contained therein, including but not limited to text, photographs, images, icons, graphics, trademarks, trade names, logos, and software ("Content"), is owned by Wheels Boss and protected by applicable law. You agree not to copy, publish, use, display, transmit, modify, transfer, sell, reformat, distribute, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit the Content without Wheels Boss's prior written approval. In addition, any mechanized or systematic processes for harvesting information from the Program for any purpose is prohibited. Nothing contained in or on the Program should be construed as granting any license or right, by implication or otherwise, to use any of the Content at any time.
You agree to indemnify and hold Wheels Boss and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, actions, suits, losses, obligations, judgments, proceedings, damages, expenses, and costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees), based upon, arising from or related to:
A. information or content submitted, transmitted, or otherwise made available on or through the Program by you or any other person accessing the Program using your Account;
B. the use of, or connection to, the Program by you or any other person accessing the Program using your Account (including negligent or wrongful conduct); or
C. your breach or attempted breach of these Terms.
DISPUTES AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
A. GOVERNING LAW Use of the Program, membership in the Program, any purchases made through the Program, and any controversy, claim or dispute arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Program, your membership in or purchases through the Program, or products purchased through the Program shall be governed by the laws of the state of California.
B. WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION Both you and Wheels Boss waive the right to bring any controversy, claim or dispute arising out of or relating in any way to your use of Program, your membership in or purchases through the Program and/or your Account, or products purchased through the Program, as a class, consolidated, representative, collective, or private attorney general action, or to participate in a class, consolidated, representative, collective, or private attorney general action regarding any such claim brought by anyone else. (This waiver, and the similar waiver specified for arbitration proceedings, are generally referred to herein as "the class action waiver.")
1. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY BY ENROLLING IN THE PROGRAM AND REDEEMING THE REWARDS, THE MEMBER AGREES THAT WHEELS BOSS AND ITS AFFILIATES AND SUBSIDIARIES AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "RELEASED PARTIES") WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY MEMBERS OR ANY PERSON FOR, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES) TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN OR NEGLECTED TO BE TAKEN WITH REGARD TO THE PROGRAM, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ERRORS IN POSTING POINTS TO ACCOUNTS. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR
A. LOSS OR MISDIRECTION OF, OR DELAY IN RECEIVING, ANY MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION, CORRESPONDENCE, OR REWARDS;
B. THEFT OR UNAUTHORIZED REDEMPTION OF REWARDS OR USE OF A REWARD CAUSED BY CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF US OR OUR REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS;
C. ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES; OR
D. ANY ERRORS PUBLISHED IN RELATION TO THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, ERRORS OF DESCRIPTION, AND ERRORS IN THE CREDITING OR DEBITING OF CREDITS FROM MEMBER ACCOUNTS. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CORRECT, WITHOUT NOTICE, ANY ERRORS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DELAY IN OR FAILURE TO PERFORM DUE TO CAUSES BEYOND OUR CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY ACT OF GOD, ACT OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTER, TERRORISM, OR ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF A THIRD PARTY. THE SOLE REMEDY AVAILABLE TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM (WHETHER YOUR CLAIM IS BASED IN LAW OR EQUITY) SHALL BE THE CREDITING OR RE-CREDITING TO YOUR PROGRAM ACCOUNT OF REWARD IN AN AMOUNT NO GREATER THAN THE NUMBER OF REWARDS AT ISSUE.
2. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THIS SITE AND THE PRODUCTS OFFERED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
3. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCURATELY INPUTTING YOUR INFORMATION RELATED TO YOUR VEHICLE. FAILURE TO SUBMIT ACCURATE INFORMATION MAY RESULT IN A PRODUCT NOT FITTING ON YOUR PARTICULAR VEHICLE. IF THE WHEELS BOSS IS AT FAULT FOR THE ERROR, THE WHEELS BOSS SHALL HAVE THE SOLE DISCRETION TO PROVIDE REPLACEMENT PRODUCT(S) OR ISSUE A REFUND WITHOUT REGARD FOR YOUR WISHES. IF YOU ARE AT FAULT, THE WHEELS BOSS SHALL BE UNDER NO DUTY TO REFUND YOUR MONEY OR TO PROVIDE REPLACEMENT PRODUCTS.
4. THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR AS TO THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
5. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
6. CERTAIN STATE LAWS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
8. NEITHER THE PROGRAM NOR ANY REWARD OR BENEFIT OFFERED BY THE PROGRAM CREATES, CONSTITUTES, OR GIVES RISE TO ANY LEGAL OR CONTRACTUAL RIGHTS BY MEMBERS AGAINST WHEELS BOSS.
9. THIS SECTION WILL SURVIVE TERMINATION OF MEMBERS' PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM.